Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Brian's Bored: Free Portraits!

This promotion has already received a LOT of attention. Available sessions will be reserved on a first come first served basis. We expect ALL our spots to fill up. Additional days will not be offered. To reserve your time, call the studio at 308-234-2601

    I’ve always said that I love what I do so much I’d do it for free if I could afford to!  Well........
winter is such a slow time around the studio, that I get bored.
    So to help keep me from being too bored, I decided to do just what I want to do ... make portraits for free!!
    So for 3 days, February 13, 14 and 15 I will make your portrait for FREE.... NO SESSION FEE!!!! You get a full 30 minute custom session If you don’t want to order anything... that’s OK! Or if you do...that’s OK too.
    Either way I get to do what I love which is photograph people. So.... Call Today and schedule an appointment..... it’ll be fun!!


OK.... I know that you’re probably thinking “What’s the catch?”
Well...... There’s not one!!! No obligation, no minimum order.

No comments: